June is finally here--let the summer begin! As the school year winds down, the fortress of fiction beside my bed has stacked up grandly. I will want for nothing when it comes to good reading material this season. Looking for a great book? See below for a few suggestions, or check out my Shelfari bookshelf via the tab above.
5 books to read this summer:
1. The Vanishing of Katharina Linden by Helen Grant
2. A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan
3. The WeirdSisters by Eleanor Brown
4. Caleb’sCrossing by Geraldine Brooks
5. The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
*And if you still haven’t read The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery, you simply MUST check it out. It is the most beautiful book I have ever read. Period.Happy Reading!
- a great weekend with great friends
- homemade enchiladas
- quiet time
- my floppy sun hat