17 June 2014

Space for Abundance



-Overflowing fullness. 
-Plenteousness.
-Prosperity and a sufficiency of life's necessities.

ABUNDANCE.

In this crazy mixed up world of ladder-climbing and keeping-up-with-the-Joneses, the definition of abundance seems to be growing rather vague. 

What does it mean to you

I whole-heartedly believe that to cultivate abundance in life, one first needs to make some space for it.  And I'm not talking about square footage. For me, making room for abundance means being more human - caring for and giving to others, smiling more, being the kind of person that I would like to see my young son become.

Opportunities to become more charitable have presented themselves to me all year. Sometimes, I'll admit, I have had to remind myself to act on them, but it always feels good when I do. And I know each time I give - whether it's a simple smile or a small token of thanks or a donation to an amazing charity - that I've made a little more space in my metaphorical karma cottage. A little more room for abundance - the REAL kind - to come in to my life.


Wishing you a joyful and abundant day,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...