10 July 2011

Happy Anniversary


Sacramento, CA 1971


Today is my parents' 40th wedding anniversary.

Forty years...can you imagine?  They've been together longer than they've ever been apart. Know each other better than they know anyone else on earth. 

It is inspiring to see two people bond together through it all, thick and thin, and carve a life of love out of this crazy mixed- up world.

I am grateful to them each and every day of my life.  They are my heroes.

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Laughing together then...

and STILL laughing together now!

Many smiles,


 
Today's Gratitude List:
  • Family - a strong one, always in my corner
  • Angel hair pasta that turned out perfectly
  • The slow and steady pace of summer




  

1 comment:

Your comments make my day! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...