04 July 2011

Independence Day

Wishing you all a marvelous 4th of July!  Here is my photographic tribute to America's Independence Day (and also a good excuse to take a walk through the neighborhood on a gorgeously sunny day).  Hope you enjoy my red, white, and blues!












Hope the three-day weekend has been wonderful! Many smiles,

 


Today's Gratitude List:
  • My new Nikon camera (a surprise gift from my sweetheart!)
  • BBQ tri-tip
  • Jazz music drifiting up from the beach
  • Friendly neighbors sharing in the celebration

3 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July! Love the colourful pics xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Hope you had a great day :)
    FYI I've been down with the flu since Sunday which gave me lots of time to contemplate my new blog...I've changed it's name today and the link is different, thought I'd let you know :))
    You can find me at katsontherun.blogspot.com
    Lib

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever theme and such lovely photos.

    Good luck on your scrapbooking project. Looking forward to seeing a few pages from them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...